So Here I decided to give myself 14 random challenges to read different types of books in the coming year!! These challenges are completely my own and I’d love for you to join in and share experiences!!
Here they are!!
1. Read a Trilogy
2. Complete an ENTIRE SERIES consisting of 5 books or more
3. Read 3 books from the 1001 Books to Read Before I Die (=List on my Blog)
4. Read 20 books by INDIAN AUTHORS
5. Read atleast 5 Cozy Mysteries
6. Read 1 Poetry Book
7. Generate a Random Word for a month and read books starting with that letter
8. Read 10 Dystopian Novels, 10 Paranormal Books, 10 New Adult Books
9. Read 5 Books for Children (=It helps to go back to your childhood sometimes!!!)
10. Read 10 Books and Be the FIRST ONE TO REVIEW THEM ON AMAZON!
11. Read 10 books which Top Lists on Goodreads (= 10 Individual Books Topping 10 Different Lists!)
12. Read 1 Travel Related Book
13. Read 2 books related to Spirituality and Healing
14. Read 8 books under “Horror” genre, 8 books under “Historical Romance”, 8 books under “Urban Fantasy”
Phew!!! This seems like a tough task and I hope I get through doing all these!!
In Addition, I am also doing 2 challenges called IndieReads 2014 where I read over 75 books by Indie Authors and one called FirstReads where I read 76 books by New Authors
What books are you reading this year? What challenges are you participating in? Do share your thoughts in the comments below!!